Stephania, Email me at pickychick@pickychick.com. The people at the meeting didn't want to leave any info on public sites. I'll be glad to call you and give you the scoop.
This blog is for all tenants of 225 Fifth Avenue. This blog is not for the use of management or staff. To be able to post on this blog, email pickychick@pickychick.com with your name and your apartment number and access will be granted.
4 comments:
Hey.. I can not make it to the Thursday night meeting.. Can someone fill me in on the important stuff after ? Thank you! 7P
Hi, I'll be sure to post something to this Website after the meeting or someone else will.
Was the meeting informative?
7P
Stephania,
Email me at pickychick@pickychick.com. The people at the meeting didn't want to leave any info on public sites. I'll be glad to call you and give you the scoop.
Post a Comment